Victoria TV Unit
|Primary Material||Engineered Wood|
|Dimensions||150 x 40 x 157 cm|
|Secondary Material||Pre-laminated Particle Board|
|Recommended Weight||90 kg|
|Warranty||6 months warranty against manufacturing defects|
|Max. TV Size||43 inches|
|No: of doors||3|
|Primary Room||Living Room|
|No: of packing boxes||1|
|Secondary Room||Bed Room|
|Assembly type||Assembly provided by the seller|
- Contemporary styled wall mounted TV unit
- Made with high quality 15 mm engineered wood
- Plenty of cabinet storage and shelves provided for media equipments, books and other objects
- Recommend TV size up to 46
- Drawer provided for extra storage
- Ensure it is supported against a wall
- For indoor use only
- Always follow recommended weight limits.
- Always use coasters / mats for keeping hot,cold or wet materials on the surface.
- Do not use any harsh chemicals to clean.
- Always use a soft dry cloth to wipe off any accidental spills.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight, the exposure could fade the polish/colour.
- All fabric products can be damaged by sharp edged toys, scissors, jewellery etc. In case of any snags, please trim using a scissor and do not pull.
- Use soft clean cloth for engineered wood surfaces.
- Vacuum cleaning once a week is recommended for upholstered furniture.
- Avoid scratching the surface with sharp objects. Use damp soft fabric to wipe clean.
- Do not move the product once it is fixed.
- Delivered flat packed. Assembly provided by the seller.
- Dismantling and re-assembly can be done only by a professional carpenter.
- The product comes with 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- The warranty does not cover damages of the product beyond its intended use and wear and tear in the natural course of product usage.