Forzza Harper Engineered Wood Open Book Shelf
|Primary Material||Engineered Wood|
|Secondary Material||Engineered Wood|
|Warranty||1 year warranty against manufacturing defects only|
|No: of shelves||17|
|No: of drawers||0|
|No: of packing boxes||1|
|Secondary Room||Living Room|
|Dismantling & Re-assembly||To be done by a professional carpenter|
|Assembly Type||Assembly will be provided by the seller|
- Designed to fit against any wall.
- Made of high quality engineered wood.
- Can store your treasured collection of books or curios.
- Indoor use only.
- Always follow recommended weight limits.
- Always use coasters / mats for keeping hot,cold or wet materials on the surface.
- Do not use any harsh chemicals to clean.
- Always use a soft dry cloth to wipe off any accidental spills.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight, the exposure could fade the polish/colour.
- All fabric products can be damaged by sharp edged toys, scissors, jewellery etc. In case of any snags, please trim using a scissor and do not pull.
- Use soft clean cloth for engineered wood surfaces.
- Vacuum cleaning once a week is recommended for upholstered furniture.
- Avoid scratching the surface with sharp objects. Use damp soft fabric to wipe clean.
- Do not move the product once it is fixed.
- Delivered flat packed. Assembly provided by the seller.
- Dismantling and re-assembly can be done only by a professional carpenter.
- The product comes with 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- The warranty does not cover damages of the product beyond its intended use and wear and tear in the natural course of product usage.