Forzza Harper Engineered Wood Open Book Shelf
|Primary Material||Engineered Wood|
|Secondary Material||Engineered Wood|
|Warranty||1 year warranty against manufacturing defects only|
|No: of shelves||17|
|No: of drawers||0|
|No: of packing boxes||1|
|Secondary Room||Living Room|
|Dismantling & Re-assembly||To be done by a professional carpenter|
|Assembly Type||Assembly will be provided by the seller|
- Designed to fit against any wall.
- Made of high quality engineered wood.
- Can store your treasured collection of books or curios.
- Indoor use only.
- Always follow recommended weight limits.
- Always use coasters / mats for keeping hot,cold or wet materials on the surface.
- Do not use any harsh chemicals to clean.
- Always use a soft dry cloth to wipe off any accidental spills.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight, the exposure could fade the polish/colour.
- All fabric products can be damaged by sharp edged toys, scissors, jewellery etc. In case of any snags, please trim using a scissor and do not pull.
- Use soft clean cloth for engineered wood surfaces.
- Vacuum cleaning once a week is recommended for upholstered furniture.
- Avoid scratching the surface with sharp objects. Use damp soft fabric to wipe clean.
- Do not move the product once it is fixed.
- Delivered flat packed. Assembly provided by the seller.
- Dismantling and re-assembly can be done only by a professional carpenter.
- The product comes with 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- The warranty does not cover damages of the product beyond its intended use and wear and tear in the natural course of product usage.
VIEW SIMILAR PRODUCTS
No Cost EMI avilable